YOGA CLASS PASS POLICY
- All memberships and passes have an expiration date and are non-transferable and non-refundable. Passes may not be shared.
- All class passes are valid three (3) months from date of purchase.
- Introductory and Newcomer Specials are available only on the first visit and one time only.
- One (1) month unlimited memberships expire 30 days from date of purchase.
- No refunds or credit for expired passes.
- Failure to pay for class the day will result in your credit/debit card stored on file being charged the full price for one class. An electronic receipt will be emailed to you.
- In an effort to remain fair to all students practicing at our studio, we cannot grant exceptions.
- Pre-payment in full is required at time of registration.
- Refunds for cancellations up to two weeks prior to date of workshop, minus processing fee (varies by workshop).
- Credit only will be given for cancellations prior to a workshop if it is given by a regular studio instructor. For visiting master teacher workshops, cancellations must be made at least seven (7) days prior to the workshop to receive credit.
- No refunds less than seven (7) days of workshop.
- If Studio Serenity cancels a workshop, a full credit or refund will be issued.
- Studio Serenity reserves the right to amend this policy at its sole discretion.
- Prices subject to change.
UNLIMITED YOGA MEMBERSHIP POLICY
(1) First and last month's membership dues are required up front with a valid credit or debit card only and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
(2) Students may freeze their yoga pass for one (1) month out of every year, the first time being eight (8) months after membership commencement date. During this time a student will not be able to attend classes without payment. This option will only be rewarded when requested with 15 days prior notice by e-mail.
(3) Members are required to sign up for a minimum of six (6) months, after which the membership will continue to renew on a month to month basis until the member informs the studio the desire to cancel membership. If member terminates contract for any reason before the end of the minimum number of months of membership agreement, the member will pay a $170 penalty fee (which is the equivalent of a one month unlimited yoga pass). This fee will be drawn from credit/debit card used at the time of sign up.
(4) For cancellation: the member must notify Studio Serenity at least 30 days prior to next auto draft in writing or via email to email@example.com (please put “Yoga Membership” as subject heading of email). We do not accept phone, verbal, or voice mail cancellations. In turn, Studio Serenity will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to your membership.
(5) To receive the full-time college student rate, a person must be attending a local college within the greater Washington DC metro area for a minimum of 12 credits per semester (graduate students also accepted). Students are required to bring in a copy of their unofficial transcript or formal enrollment for classes being taken each semester. Rates will only be applied after all required documentation has been properly turned in to an official staff member of Studio Serenity. Students have one week from original commencement date of contract to turn in all required documentation, failure to do so will result in the student rate being dropped, and the adult rate will take into effect for the duration of the contract.
(6) All rates and fees are final upon commencement and agreement of membership.
PRIVATE CLASS POLICY
- Pre-payment at time of booking is required.
- Cancellations more than 24 hours prior to scheduled session will receive full yoga credit towards a future One-on-One or class pass purchase.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of scheduled session will be charged in full.